turqoise dots background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day Eight - A picture that makes you laugh

This picture explains my family oh so well....

This is one of those bike cart things that LOOK fun, but aren't really.  It was fun, just really hard.  This was only supposed to hold 4 people and up to like 500 lbs or something.  Obviously we exceeded that by quite a bit.

I'm pretty sure this is self explanatory ;)

My last day of work at my summer job before college....
All the guys thought they could get me by filling up my car with shredded paper on my last Friday.  What they didn't count on, was me getting them back.  I don't think I ever got my work done so fast as I did that day.  I spent the last part of the day just shredding boxes of paper.

This is from last Christmas.  We started a new tradition of giving free/homemade gifts instead of our old tradition of going to the dollar store with 5 dollars.  Devin drew my dad's name so he gave him a chicken! Hahaha it was awesome.
We have now added a rule that it cannot be alive or have lived within the last 10 years or something like that.  I know Devin will still come up with something crazy or fine a loophole in that rule....

No comments: