turqoise dots background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Free Christmas Cards

I know this is super late, but I was excited to find this deal again! Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards once again. Last year we were able to participate in this deal and got some awesome cards. If you want to see what they offer, just go here. They also have other Christmas cards that are really cute. If you are interested in those then just click here! We recently had family pictures taken (aka, pictures of Juston and I that look like engagement pictures, but whatever). I didn’t really plan our outfits for Christmas cards, but they are going to fit perfectly! Although you will all get them fairly late, you should be excited to see them ;) ps, if you want one send me your address!


Also, Shutterfly offers other great products. One of my favorite things is their books. Last year for our anniversary I wanted to make a blog book. As I was looking for a site to do that for me, I came across Shutterfly. They definitely have the cutest layouts and pages I have seen!

And maybe one day, I will be needing to order one of these ;)

So go check them out! This is a great deal!!

No comments: