turqoise dots background

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day One - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I love to sleep
2. I just turned 22, which seems super old. And I never remember…I always tell people I’m 21 even though it’s been a month.
3. I am almost done with my degree in Elementary Education
4. I love to wear tights even though they can be uncomfortable
5. I love to read other blogs but have a hard time writing my own.
6. I have the best husband in the world
7. My favorite food is ice cream. I wish I could eat it every day and still be skinny
8. We decided a gallon of egg nog was a necessity while grocery shopping this week
9. I frequently cry because I live so far away from my family - I often feel like I am missing out on everything
10. I wish I could combine the weather of Las Vegas and Rexburg.  I don't mind the cold and snow here in the winter.  In fact, I am starting to like the snow.  I also LOVE the fall here.  But as crazy as this sounds, I miss the heat of Las Vegas in the summer.
11. I love to make crafts - even though I don't get to very often
12. My husband got me a Snuggie for my birthday - which I was so excited about.  But he has used it more than me because I think it stinks.  (maybe I should get around to washing it....)
13. I have started to really enjoy watching football
14. I never sent out thank you notes for my wedding and still feel bad about it sometimes
15. I frequently make foods spicy on accident - green bean casserole, meatballs, roast and carrots - and it is really annoying

No comments: