I definitely don't think I have a craziest friend. But I do know a few crazies.
Kirsta and I
We have been friends since Elementary School. It's crazy to me that it has really been that long. We have definitely had a lot of fun. I also don't think I could have gotten through high school without her! I wish we still lived close so we could see each other more....but I do love hearing all of her college adventures :)
Jake
I have known Jake for as long as I can remember, and anyone that knows him will know that he is definitely a crazy one.
Ashley
Ok, I don't think she is really CRAZY, but she is definitely extremely fun. This picture is from when she came to visit me up here (she's the only friend to ever come visit me haha). I felt, and still feel, so bad that we picked that weekend. I had a big project due and it took WAY longer than I expected to get it done. That was pretty much the only thing we got to do that weekend....at least I know she's a true friend because she still loves me.
Ashleigh
This is my roommate from my very first semester. We had so much fun together. Actually, she wasn't even technically my roommate, she lived next door. But we were pretty much inseparable that semester. This picture is from one of our "date nights" together. We decided to go get these PJs and go to Olive Garden. This girl was so much fun. Just a few examples....calling the fire dept, prank calls from my dad, these pajamas, dressing up as dinosaurs, etc.
Rachael
This is my roommate from my 3rd semester. Looking through the pictures I have with her just made me laugh so hard. We had a few Saturday's of so much random fun.
One of my favorite memories with her is from when we tried to put up our vinyl lettering. We put it up WAY crooked. It was so annoying to look at. So to make it look "better," we took funny pictures of ourselves and put them up around it. Then instead of being annoyed when we looked at it we all just laughed.

No comments:
Post a Comment