turqoise dots background

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day Two - A really good memory



This semester has been a lot of fun.  In October we went to the Masquerade Ball with two other couples.  Then on Halloween we had a party at our house.  Both were fun nights to dress up and just party!
The Festival of Colors was really fun.  We debated even going, but I am so glad we did! I got to hang out with Dakota and Slate and see some old friends.  Plus who doesn't have fun getting dirty?!

This memory is probably one of my favorites.  Not only was it my wedding day, but this moment was hilarious.  We had an awesome DJ who gave us a lot of fun ideas.  We took his idea to pull funny things out to the next level.  Darci had Hadley 3 weeks before our wedding, so she was still tiny.  Since my dress was huge you couldn't really tell that we put a table under it also.  Darci sat under the table and handed Juston a shoe, a spatula, and then Hadley.  It was definitely the funniest moment of our wedding, and one that I will never forget!

1 comment:

Logan and Ashleigh said...

ha ha that is so funny I have never seen something like that, HOW FUNNY!