turqoise dots background

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grades

Since I am unfortunately still awake and it is after midnight I realized grades would be posted!  I had an idea about most of my grades but had a few classes that I was a little unsure of because I was on the border.  With the last few assignments needing to go in I knew it could push me one way or the other.  Well folks, I did it!!! I got STRAIGHT A'S!!!! I got one A-, but still, STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER done this well in college.  I am so excited.  It definitely did wonders for my GPA! :)  I seriously didn't think I would get that good of grades.  I thought I would have like four A-'s.  So to only see one was AMAZING! I am so excited right now that it cancels out being annoyed that I'm still awake!!! Now I wish I had the energy to actually celebrate!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awesome job Brighton!!! All of your hard work paid off. Enjoy your break and have a Merry Christmas!