turqoise dots background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Four - A habit that you wish you didn't have

This would definitely be my forgetfulness, especially with my keys!  I always seem to misplace them.  There are two times that are most memorable though.  This one, and one from just a few weeks ago.
This one was when I went to Logan to visit my cousin Caprice.  She had to work in the morning so I decided to go up to the temple.  As I was leaving I was looking for my keys as I walked to the car.  They were NOWHERE to be found.  I went back inside thinking maybe I dropped them by my locker or something.  Nope.  So I retraced my steps back to the car hoping I had dropped them on my way in.  Again, nope.  I ended up finding them right here - in the door.  Don't worry, I did lock the doors before I left them dangling there!

The other is almost the same story, but I was at least here in Rexburg with a spare key available.  I parked the car and went to class just like normal.  After, when I got to the car I couldn't find my keys.  I thought I left them on my desk at work, but they were not there.  I asked everyone I could to see if they had been turned in.  So I walked back down to the car again hoping I could find them on the ground.  This time, they were not left in the door, but in the IGNITION!!! I am lucky my car was still there!

So yes, if there is one habit I wish I didn't have, it would be misplacing my keys.

No comments: