Holy Cow! It just hit me today that I will be done with school THIS year. Like in a few MONTHS. I mean, I already knew that, yes. But the reality of it just hit me. Come July I won't have homework or classes to deal with anymore!!! I can't get over how exciting that is. Yes, I am still completely freaked out by the thought of leaving my comfort zone of school. But the excitement is definitely starting to take over. I think that's good because it is making me feel like I need to finish out strong and do well in my classes.
But I just can't believe how close the end is!!!
1 comment:
It is crazy how fast time goes when you are having so much fun. LOL! you are going to be an amazing teacher. I will for sure miss seeing your face next semester.
Post a Comment