turqoise dots background

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Blogging

Tonight Juston and I are going to write down some of our goals for the year - both for us individually and together.  So I have been thinking about the goals I want to set this year.  I feel like all of my goals in the past have had all of the very best intentions but had no way to actually accomplish them.  I want to change that this year.

One goal I do want to set is to blog more regularly.  In order to do this I know I will have to do it on some sort of schedule and put it into my routine - especially during this semester and Student Teaching (which will be sometime this year).  I am thinking I should make a few days a week something regular.  Like writing a recipe or something.  But here is where you come in - I don't really know what I should do.  I want it to be incorporating things I do already so it isn't a huge added stress.  So a recipe is something I could do because I have to cook.  So if you have any ideas let me know.  It can be things that you've seen others do or you do yourself, or a way you can get to know me or Juston or both of us better.  Whatever.  I just need ideas.

So PLEASE HELP!

1 comment:

The Noorda Monkeys said...

I think whatever you decide you need to schedule it on your calendar. Otherwise it will never happen. At least that is how it is for me. Love ya.