turqoise dots background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Twenty Nine - This year, in great detail

January:
We moved into a new apartment
Got Gerbils
One gerbil died
Booked our cruise
Started a new semester

February:
Celebrated Valentines Day by making homemade ravioli
Did a photography project
Worked on getting my passport
Freaked out about Juston not getting his
Started trying to have a baby

March:
Started the HCG diet
Sold Juston's Car
Had fun scaring our gerbil
I'm pretty sure March or April was when said gerbil croaked....
Finally got Juston's passport
Went to the Festival of Colors

April:
Finished the semester
Dyed my hair blonde
Celebrated our Anniversary
Went on a cruise that stopped here, here, and here
Started our first ever Spring Semester

May:
Attempted to start running
Just went to school - apparently May was boring

June:
Went to Utah to get Juston's tooth fixed
Had a fondue dinner - and learned that is a bad idea in the summer
Did lots of camping
Tried to get my ring inspected in Pocatello - keyword: tried
Got an awesome frame from kids playing bigger or better and turned it into an awesome collage frame
Went to Jason's wedding

July:
Finished my Cake Decorating class
Went to Yellowstone
Went the the 4th of July parade
Went to the Lake
Watched the Idaho Falls firework show
Went camping some more
Went to Yellowstone
Saw a moose in the campus gardens
Finished Spring Semester

August:
Visted Juston's grandparents in Paradise, CA
Drove up the Oregon coast with Juston's parents
Spent a week in Seattle
Went to McKay and Ali's wedding
Went to my dad and Jamen's races
Spent two weeks in Vegas
Went to a Lady Gaga concert for free
Went to Kelsi's wedding
Went to Ashley and Kaity's mission farewells
Made jam, salsa, and bbq sauce with my mom

September:
Realized I two of my teachers got changed and was very upset
Spoke in Sacrament meeting - wanted to die instead
Went to Boise to help with the garage sale
Found out Juston's parents were moving to Seattle
Found out we had baby fish

October:
Had someone use our phone numbers to call Cuba (how this is possible I'm still unsure...but now I DO NOT answer numbers I don't know)
Got two new tires on our car
Had family pictures taken of Juston and I
Planned a Halloween party
Made lots of food and decorations for said party
Also made awesome costumes for party
Went to a Masquerade Ball
Started aerobics class

November:
Celebrated my birthday
Went to Boise for Thanksgiving
Decided I really don't like getting my blood drawn by students
Started the South Beach Diet (which I LOVE and highly recommend!!!)
Built a fort in our living room - put our bed in it and everything
Juston droped Chemistry - WAHOO!!

December:
Started this 30 Day blog thing
FINALLY finished the semester
Realized that once again my teachers I signed up for would not be my teachers.....which also means I am going to have a very TOUGH semester
Started Clomid
Travelled to Vegas for the Christmas Break
Stopped in Provo to see Juston's friends and my cousins
Stopped in St George to see Juston's grandparents
Spent lots of time with my family
Celebrated Christmas


Well, it has been a very full year for us.  It has definitely had quite a few ups and downs, but I have really enjoyed it.  It was fun to do a quick look on what we have done this year.  It seems like so much has happened!  I can't wait to see what this new year brings!!!

1 comment:

Mark & Rachel said...

First, there is no way you weigh enough to be on the HCG diet. You look amazing! Second, best of luck with the pregnancy situation. We had a hard time getting David and I will have to go see the doctor soon if we want another. You guys will be great parents...and your kids will be adorable!