So yes, I do realize that July is still months away. But I am really excited about the thought of graduating. I am so overwhelmed with school right now that the thought of being DONE is super exciting.
Anyway - on to the point of this post.
Because I am graduating in July (and so is Juston), we will most likely be moving to Vegas soon after that. WHICH MEANS.......I will be able to be home for (almost) EVERYONES birthdays!!!! Graduation is the week of my mom's birthday so she'll most likely be up here for that. And then after that will be the rest of our birthdays!
This may not seem like a big deal to most. But to me it is huge. I can't even tell you how much I miss my family living so far away from them all the time. It is extremely hard for me, especially when I feel like I miss all of the big events.
So YAY for moving home soon!!!!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe you two are almost done! I'm glad you'll be closer to your family! If you guys ever get the bug to come back here to visit friends, you always have a place to stay with us!
Post a Comment