Well, we started game on again! Which means, back to blogging! I told myself after the last game I wasn't going to make this my goal every time. But I really need some motivation to get back into it. I love having a blog and being able to look back on our lives. So if doing game on is the only thing that will make me do it I guess that's what it is going to be.
I am obviously modifying because I have different nutritional needs being pregnant. I mostly wanted to do this so I would heat healthier foods. I have been eating such crap food which really makes me not feel good. Plus, this makes you eat every 2-4 hours and I really needed that. I was going too long between meals and by the time dinner rolled around I didn't feel good anymore. I'm really hoping this will help. Plus it will make me do at least some kind of exercise every day. I can't even tell you the last time I even went on a walk. Since I have been sick I have had zero motivation to do much more than lay on the couch.
Today has been an interesting start though. I woke up feeling really nauseous. It has made eating really hard. So while it is going to be a challenge some days I know it is healthier for me. On days like today when nothing sounds good I cry a lot and just wish food would magically be there, appetizing, and ready to eat (yes, I cry a lot this pregnancy). So today it has been good to have set things I can eat and have to make myself eat.
I think this is going to be really good for me. I will have to blog and work on a project (I have a very long list of projects I've been wanting to do) every day, eat healthy, exercise, drink water (which I haven't been doing AT ALL - bad for a pregnant woman!), and sleep. The sleep definitely won't be hard for me this time around. I really debated doing this because I know I can't really diet while being pregnant. I just decided I needed to change. I needed to be better. I may have to figure out the food as I go - we will see. But I'm excited to do this! I'm really hoping it helps get me out of this giant rut I am in. So here's to the next four weeks!
1 comment:
I need to do all those things you described. haha. I eat such JUNK I can't even believe it- and I'm not even having cravings! Right now I eat a million of those
sugary sour straws..so bad yet so good.
I have this book called Intuitive Eating. It mentions that just by consuming sugar and sodium can add a few POUNDS- like 5- to the scale. can you believe that??? lots of people alwaus assume that over the weekend they ate too much and that's why their weight is higher on the scale but it can be as simple as having too much water weight. I need to work on this because I am the salt queen.
Good luck with Game On! I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment