I know I should blog about Christmas and Juston's birthday and all of that. However, I just don't really feel like it at the moment. It doesn't help that I have no pictures on my phone at the moment. So for now, I am just going to blog about today.
Game on has been a MILLION times easier today. I woke up sick yesterday and thought I could just act normal. I did fine through preschool. Then I took Jackson to the doctor for his checkup and shots and I just used way too much energy. My stomach and head basically just killed me the rest of the day. I learned that I need to eat a few extra carbs than I thought. I've also eaten a lot more veggies (so what if it was leftovers from last night....twice). So basically I've felt a million times better today. I've even gotten through 5 of my 6 water bottles for the day. Downside? I have to pee every 5 minutes. That's really inconvenient while teaching. Ha.
Mostly today I just feel much happier. Juston is feeling much better (he's had a horrible sinus infection). That's such a relief. Jackson is still with my mom but what I have seen of him he's been happy and fun. And for me, preschool was really fun today. Not because we did anything really special or great. I just had fun with the kids. I love listening to them during playtime. I love how innocent they are. I also love how quickly they can go from sad to super happy. Kids are just fun. Days like today make me really love my job!
No comments:
Post a Comment