turqoise dots background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

humph

I thought when most of the wedding planning was done, life would be a little less stressful. It's not. I'm having a hard time. I'm ready for change. I'm upset at myself for the way I handled some of it.

But you know, at the same time, I'm not. I think in a way it got the point across as to how I was feeling about a few things.

One more month. Then I get a week long vacation with only Juston. I am so ready for it to be here. I need it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there. The last tail end is the worst....Only 37 more days! Yay! There are things I wish I would have handled differently about my wedding too! Just remember, you are great! :)

Pamela Williams said...

your wedding plans are done already? wow, girl. youre awesome! i hope this slow down once this term ends for you (im not out til mid may so youre lucky!)

Darci Buhl said...

Your vague blog posts are really annoying, in case you were wondering.

~Orchideh~ said...

I love you it'll be here sooner than you think! I love oyu I love you!

Molly M. said...

Thought you might want to see this:
http://whymormonguyzstaysingle.blogspot.com/