I can't believe we are down to WEEKS! It's so crazy. I never thought we would get this close. Time is really starting to fly, and I LOVE IT! I'm going crazy with school right now, but only 2 1/2 more weeks of that! YAY!
I am going home this weekend and I cannot wait! We get to do yardwork, take pictures (yay I get to wear my dress again!!), have a bridal shower, and hang out with my family a little. We are both really excited for all of that. It's going to be great.
This weekend was different for us, but fun. We were busy the entire weekend. On Friday we decided to have a sorta date-night. We don't have those often. We were really excited to go out and do something just the two of us...but it kinda flopped. We went to see the Knowing. Don't bother. It's okay up until the last 20 minutes or so. That just ruined the whole movie. But as we were walking out a little disappointed we saw our friends standing in the front of this line SUPER hyper. So we stopped to see what was going on. Apparently there was a David Archuleta after party there. It was 10 bucks a person, but you could bowl, play pool, dance, etc. So we decided it would be fun and got in line with them (don't worry, it was a short line and nobody cared lol). We got in and bowled a game. It was really fun because none of us cared what score we got, we just had fun throwing it down the lane. We got in trouble a few times...but whatever :)
Anyway, he was supposed to show up between 11:30 and 12 and play for like 20 MINUTES. THATS IT! But we were way excited because there weren't many people there because it wasn't advertised much, more by word of mouth. No matter where you were in the room, you could have probably reached up and touched whoever was on stage. Hence the reason we were stoked. We knew one of the ladies hosting the show, so we gave her a few things to get signed too. Well, 11:30 rolls around, no David. 12 rolls around, still no sign of him. David Osmond came and he was way fun. But, instead of sending David Archuleta, he decided his throat needed a break (he had performed in one of the neighboring cities earlier that night) and he couldn't come....SO THEY SENT HIS BROTHER. Oh it was super lame.
Luckily the rest of the party had been fun so it was okay. But it kinda made the end of the night lame. Oh well.....
But then on Saturday I had my first bridal shower! It was fun. It was little, simple, and laid back. Just the way I like things. I was sad some of the people didn't come, but thats okay. We got some good stuff! haha. And my roommate thought she was SOOO FUNNY and rigged the game so I would have to put a million marshmallows in my mouth. If she asked him a question on the video about me and he got it RIGHT I had to put one in my mouth. WAIT A MINUTE!!! HOW DOES THAT WORK!!! haha. We knew each other really well....so she had to do SOMETHING :) haha. But I'll upload pics and stuff from it later. I'm in the library right now so I don't have any.
Sunday we had dinner with my apartment and Juston's. It was fun to get all of us together again. And the food was VERY yummy. mmm mmm.
But, one more week down, not many to go!! WOO!!!
I tried to put a few pictures up of the after-party from Juston's blog...but it wont let me....lame. So you'll just have to go check out his blog :)
1 comment:
that is not fair! you got to go to a D.A. after party? but haha- thats what you get for telling mom to rub it in my face!!! but thats still sooooo cool! not like i am... like... jelous or... anything... ok so i am sooooo jelous....
Post a Comment