turqoise dots background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thanks Shelby Lou

So, I may or may not be a constant blog stalker. What do you expect when I get internet on my phone and have to sit in class for hours a day? Ok so lay off :)
The mess :)
Anyway. I love to read Shelby's blog (I'd link to your blog Shelby...but I don't know how...) anyway. She constantly updates hers and she always has something good to say. Well, a few days ago she blogged about her love for food. She had made some very tasty sounding pizza, so we decided to try it out!

Needless to say, it turned out GREAT! We thought we could eat more because we made them on tortillas...but we were WRONG. Luckily our roommates liked them so they were gone in no time! It was fun though. We eat pretty much every meal together now, which we love. But it was fun to get out of the routine of our normal food and make something different.

My fiance is a weirdo and was cutting everything with scissors

Here's what we did....

Pan fried some chicken with some yummy Italian dressing. (we don't have a grill or we probably would have grilled it.)

Put some Hunts Spaghetti sauce on a tortilla (really, i don't know why you people buy the expensive stuff...this is the BEST and its the cheapest and has a lot.) anyway

We then loaded it up with cheese, tomato, chicken, and some Italian seasonings.

baked it for a few minutes....

then took it out and put avocado on top.

DELISH!!!!

I highly recommend you trying it out.

Oh and Keli, (if you even read my blog) we'll be trying your popover recipe very soon! (hopefully!)




Battle Wound













Before they go in the oven



























Finished deliciousness












Even my super picky eater roommate tried it and liked it!!!







And last but not least....juston says i looked chinese from behind...what do you think?

2 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

YAY FOR YUMMY TORTILLA PIZZA!!! Isn't it so easy?? The pizza you made looks delicious!!! I love the battle wound picture. haha I don't think you look Chinese as much as you look like you should be in a dance show...

This post was bomb dot com

~Orchideh~ said...

Hm! I loved it too! I love you Brighton! You're an awesome amazingness roommate!