I have been a really sucky blogger lately, sorry everyone! But here is a little update, mostly from this weekend....
1. First off, remember my last blog post? about the girl who swallowed her ring? Well, she is my roommate's cousin so I get updates about it...and she was on the today show this morning! can you believe that?! Crazy I know. Well, if you want to see the show here is the link to her blog...I'm not sure how to actually put a link in my blog, so I'm just copying and pasting it..
http://krazykaitlin.blogspot.com/
2. I hate this keyboard. I'm in the library right now, and this keyboard is annoying. Sorry if I miss random letters in my typing.
3. I HATE WalMart with a passion now. Remember a little bit ago when I blogged about trying to register there and it didn't work? WELL, We tried again on Saturday. We PURPOSELY waited until after 10pm to go. We knew it was a 24 hour store, we didn't have church until 11 so we could sleep in...and if we went that late all of the Saturday craze would be long gone and we would have most of the store to ourselves. WELL, who cares that it's a 24 hour store! Did you know that the JEWELRY counter is the ONLY counter in the ENTIRE store to close at 11?! (ok, I don't know if it's the ONLY one, but we are going to go with that for effect! lol) ANYWAY. I am sure you are wondering, "why the crap does it matter that the jewelry counter closes?! You already have your nice shiny ring that is much better than anything WalMart has?!" WELL, this matters because that's where they help you register! At the first WalMart we went to a little while back we just walked up to this little computer thingy and typed in our info, it printed a receipt, and we took the gun and went on our merry way. NOT THERE! We were supposed to go to the same little computer, but then give them our DRIVERS LICENSE and crap to get a scanner gun. Then we were supposed to go scan, come back and get our stuff back. Well, Thanks to that being the only counter that closes, we AGAIN couldn't register. I know all of you are wanting to run out and get us the most awesome gifts ever, but you are just going to have to wait. ;) We're getting to it at the LATEST on Friday night.
4. On a happier note....We got the INVITATIONS done!!! YAY!!! They look AMAZING! I am so excited for all of you to get them! Juston's dad designed them, with a little help from us approving and unapproving everything he did. I love them! They are so different from anything I've ever seen! His mom will be sending out the one's with addresses we received and they received hopefully today, and will be mailing my mom a million for her to send out later this week or the beginning of next. SO START WATCHING YOUR MAIL!!!! (oh, and you all better LOVE those stupid sticky dots that are sealing them shut. Those have to be the most annoying sealer things I've ever seen!!! Especially when working with the masses!)
5. We moved a lot of stuff into our "apartment" this weekend. (okay, so we are living with his parents after we get married, but its in his basement and we have our own everything minus a kitchen. And its going to be pretty blocked off and private for us.) But I took everything I could that I didn't need up at school for the next few weeks, and Juston took a few of his things. We didn't organize it at all. We want to wait until we have all of our stuff there...we thought it would all change when we actually move in so organizing now would be a waste of time. But it was fun to put a few things in the closet and in our bedroom. It's starting to become a reality more, and I CANT WAIT!!!
6. I have the best fiance ever. I love having someone who is so aware of my needs and wants. All weekend he constantly did things for me without ever being asked....and without me really even hinting that I needed or wanted it.
7. This is kinda old....but I don't remember if I've blogged about it yet. Juston and closed our old bank accounts and opened new ones that we are both on, without our moms ;) I love it. It has made us both be SOOO much better with our money. Now that we both know it REALLY affects both of us, we are so much more careful with what we spend, which is GOOD, because we have NO money to begin with.
8. I ALMOST forgot to blog this...I knew there was more! I FINALLY got MY ring back! And it fits ME! We tried to get it sized a while back. When he bought the ring they told him there was a store in Idaho Falls, which is just a half hour away, and its the next "big" city, so we go there somewhat often. Well, there isn't one there anymore, and the closest is in Pocatello, which is 2 hours away, and obviously we go there much less often. (wow that didn't make sense) Anyway. We dropped it off 2 weeks ago when we were on our way back from Salt Lake. During this time of no ring, I've been wearing some ugly fake nasty purple ring. It was a little too big still and was constantly turning my finger green. Plus it was massive and scratched me and just got in the way. So I am SOOOO glad I finally have my nice, pretty, real, flat, shiny, diamond ring back! Its like getting engaged all over again! YAY!
Well, I think that's all that is going on with us right now. Someone said to me yesterday, "so, you are getting married next month right?" I was like, um, no? He looked at me all confused and was like, aren't you getting married in April? Yeah, that's next month. HOLY CRAP!!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!!! Time has FLOWN by. Even though sometimes it seems like time is standing still, it has started to FLY. We are so busy, and hardly together during the week. I am in a way thankful for this, because it has helped us make our time more quality, and has made the days FLY by. We are over halfway there now! YAY! I can't wait!
2 comments:
time HAS flown by!
im mad at walmart too! there's a 24 hour "superstore" that opened on my side of town but GUESS WHAT. they dont have a sewing section or photo section like the other walmarts. HOW IS THAT SUPER?!
you seem crazy busy but totally happy!!! im glad you are having so much fun!!!
Post a Comment