So I just have to brag about my fiance one more time. Today he needed to get some cash for laundry so he decided to go get snacks for our flight home. I told him just to get whatever he wanted cuz I didn't really care. Well, this is what I came home to today :) My favorites! Plus AWESOME flowers that were all sparkly. I love him! And I'm so glad he's gonna be mine FOREVER!!!
3 comments:
That is so nice!! I am so excited for you, he seems like a pretty awesome guy. Only 18 more days!
Okay, about your comment on my blog.
Of course I'm coming to the wedding. I did get an invitation, did I not? So yes, I'll be there. Even if I'm not invited to the temple, I'm totally crashing your ceremony.
See you in a few weeks!
i have to get braces 2 days before your wedding- i DESERVE no bossines from you that weekend!
Post a Comment