turqoise dots background
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Floating the River
Yesterday we FINALLY got to float the river! It was really fun. We went with a bunch of Juston's friends. When we got there we had a few mishaps with tubes not being able to get blown up...but it all worked out and we had enough floatation devices for everyone haha. The water was FREEZING at first so I sat as high up on my tube as possible so I wasn't touching the water. But after a little you get numb and get used to it! I also held on to Juston's swimsuit for dear life...like I was going to float down the river all alone if I didn't. It was a fun day though. Juston's tube barely made it down inflated, we got sunburned (which we actually love because that means we have some color on our skin!), we loved going down the little waterfalls, I survived running into the big cement bridge post (or leg, or whatever you want to call it....haha), and I loved the little "waterfalls." It was pretty, and made for a very fun/relaxing day. I hope we can find people that want to do it again before we head back to Rexburg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment