turqoise dots background
Monday, July 27, 2009
The internet
It's a very good thing. Until you get bored and start playing games or doing stuff to fill your time. Because soon, that is all you do. Last night I realized that if we don't stop using it to fill our time, we won't ever get ANYTHING done. So, I decided it has to stop. I am only getting online to write on my blog (because it is my journal so it is a worthwhile use of my time), to check my school email, and to check for any new job postings. Then maybe I will finish my projects that have been sitting in our living room for a while now, or get out and exercise, or do more fun things, or have more of a desire to walk around looking for windows to wash. (even though it is getting less and less successful every time...boo). I am starting this off with 3 days. Then I will probably allow myself to check Facebook and other blogs and stuff...but then go back to not being online CONSTANTLY. I hope. Cuz it has been bad lately....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay I have to admit, I stalk people blogs. Yours is one of the cutest ones ever!! Your font is amazing, your header is spectacular and your posts are great to read. Thank you for being a good blogger!!
I completely understand. I've been soooo tiredand exhausted so I've been online so much. But hopefully I'll be less tired soon! Have you heard from Bro. Maxfield? Oh yeah and I agree with the comment above. Where did you get your font, and how have you made that banner at the top??
Post a Comment