turqoise dots background

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weddings

I love them. Especially since I got married. I love talking to people who are planning their weddings, going to weddings, looking at pictures, everything. I love it because they are so fun and happy. And I also know that I had my dream wedding. I loved mine TONS.

Anyway on to the point. I found this SUPER amazing video today. And since I don't know how to post it I am going to give you the link. And I think all of you should watch it.

Lots of people got upset because it was in a church and thought it was disrespectful. Obviously I do not think this is how weddings should be, BUT I still think its AMAZING. And just because I don't do things that way doesn't mean other people can't. SO...sit back and enjoy!!! HERE!

and if for some reason the link doesn't work go to youtube and search for cool wedding entrance. it is the jk wedding entrance!

oh and ps. today was a MUCH better day. I had a good one. See, I told you my life isn't all bad!

No comments: