turqoise dots background

Thursday, July 23, 2009

wish me luck!

I have been checking online EVERY day for jobs on campus for the last few weeks. I have sent my resume to anything that I may even SORTA qualify for. Meaning if they ask for someone who is a junior and like a ton of other things but the only category I fit is being a junior...I send it in. Who cares. If they just throw out my application at least I tried. BUT, they might not. One of those such jobs just called me back!!! HOPEFULLY I get another call. I was SUPER nervous. BUT, we'll see. I way hope I get it. It would be a really nice job....I pick my hours. I'd get about 15 a week. And as long as I do a good job I'd have the job until I graduate. SAWEET. Plus I'd get the breaks and stuff off too. That would be way nice. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray I get this job and that by some miracle she liked me over the phone!!! I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I will pray so hard. Have you talked to Debbie?? I would expect her to need someone because Courtney is graduated. I'm going to email her for you! Make sure you send your Resume to her! Love you!!1