turqoise dots background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Titensor Family Reunion & 4th of July!

This past weekend we went to Park City for the Titensor Family Reunion. (Juston's Mom's side) I hadn't ever met pretty much any of them. I was really nervous at first, but got over that fast. It ended up being SO much fun. I loved meeting his family. It was fun to have so many cousins our age. There were 2 other newlywed couples. Plus a few others our age too. We had a lot of fun together. The whole family also got up and went to the 4th of July parade. I don't remember ever going to a 4th of July parade. It was fun. I want to go to a big one with the huge floats sometime! But I DID get a sticker with my name on it. They were passing them out at the parade. (so what if it was for the ski resort!) And we also got sweet hats. It was a great weekend, and I am so glad I got to meet everyone. I can't wait to see them again!

the whole group
our sweet balloon hats. and YES they are cool darci!

we are so patriotic, we make the flag ;)


waiting for the parade with some cousins



just us waiting for the parade

the house we stayed in. it was 5 stories high. it was sweet
our bed. i tried sleeping on the inside. but got too claustrophobic. there were 10 people sleeping in that room i think. it was nuts
justons cousin. we thought this was funny :)
the only thing we were disappointed with....is that they STOLE the theme of rexburg....haha

No comments: