FEEDING DUCKS!!!!
Well okay there were more geese. But there were ducks too. It actually turned out to be really fun. I definitely want to do it again.
We left pretty late in the day. (it got dark while we were there....and that doesn't happen til like 10:30) Anyway. We found a nice little spot that had nobody else around. I thought this would be a great spot. It was, but it was super dirty, and the geese were scary! We went through all of our bread (a whole loaf) in about 3 min. But we wanted to keep feeding them so we fed them our goldfish and chips we'd brought for OUR dinner. Haha. Those were gone in about 3 more min. I got a little nervous about pulling out our food and not sharing because these geese were not scared one bit. While I took refuge on the table, Juston was a little more brave and let his feet dangle off, and kept getting little pecks or bites. But luckily when we stopped feeding them they slowly left. There were seriously at least 100 birds. It was a fun little adventure. We also discovered that they show free kids movies in another part of that movie on Saturday nights. We would have stayed if we had brought something to sit on....
We ended the night with yummy shakes. Mine had huckleberry on top and Reese's on bottom. (not mixed) I always have to take every opportunity to get something huckleberry just to make my dad jealous. hehe.
It was a fun cheap date, which is exactly what we need! I can't wait to do it again! yay!
Ps...if you want to see pictures, go to Juston's blog. Oh, and leave him comments. He updates more when he thinks people are actually reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment