turqoise dots background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Killpack Family Reunion

Last weekend we had the Killpack family reunion. Thats my mom's side of the family from her parents down. It was fun. We got there on Thursday night and just hung out. Then on Friday afternoon everyone got there and we had a yummy dinner. Then we watched Madagascar 2 on a big projector screen. (watching it on the side of a trailer in the backyard turned out way better than i thought it would! it was awesome!) Then we had a big slumber party out there. Everyone hated me and Juston cuz we brought out our big foam pad. Funny thing is, everyone laughs at us for having to sleep on it in the house, but then as soon as we took it outside they were jealous. :)

The next morning we had a huge breakfast. The best part was definitely my grandpas fruit salad. mmm. Then we went on a garage sale scavenger hunt. That was really fun. I think it would be a fun group date idea on a Saturday morning. Nobody really won cuz my grandpa thought we tied for everything haha. Then in the afternoon we went to the temple open house. It was a lot different than I expected but I loved it!

It was a quick weekend, but a fun one. I'm really glad we got to go. I love hanging out with that side of the family!
me and mi sista
everyone getting breakfast.

my other sister and one of my brothers after breakfast


my grandpa and his great granddaughter hadley. (my sisters baby)
haha thats so weird hes a great grandpa



the whole group at the temple open house.
its crazy how big the family is getting.....

4 comments:

Lacy said...

what is so good about the fruit salad???

brightonislove said...

it was just super good fruit. and you know how much i like good fruits and veggies :)

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I love you... what temple open house???

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

p.s. HADLEY IS SOOO CUTE!! I WANT TO HUG HER!