turqoise dots background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Annoying Day

Today has just been one of those days.  I couldn't wait for it to GET OVER!!
Here's the rundown:

Wake up, SUPER tired because I was up late doing a project. (it was a file folder game for my Lit class.  We had to make 5 so that we could trade and get 4 new ones)
Drive to class behind drivers that don't know how to drive in the snow AT ALL.
Go to class (one of the ones I really don't like).  Realize project isn't really graded today and will be later.
Trade projects with others, and don't really like the work they have done.
Go to my next class, which is usually my favorite, only to realize it wasn't mandatory and was a waste of time.
Go to aerobics, which was actually really good.
Go to work, which was okay.
Go to class again.  (another class I don't like)  Get assigned a project that I am hoping won't be too hard.
Go home to try to work on homework for an hour but the internet won't work very well.
Go to the library to write a lesson plan for a presentation.
Find out my practicum class for next semester got dropped and I now have Bro. Duque.  I am NOT happy, because I have heard he is a horrible teacher for that class. (why is it that the classes I plan around always get changed?)
Decide to go to the Live Nativity, but decide we need warmer clothes so we will go to the later one.
Show up when we thought we were supposed to, but decide to sit in the car for a few minutes until it is closer to starting.
Go out when we think it should be starting and see all the cast eating, so we ask what time we were supposed to be there.  We are told 7.  Since dinner was supposed to be served for a half hour before we assume this means it starts at 7:30.  We are annoyed a little, but I am excited to see it so we go back to the car to stay warm (it was 16 degrees out).
Go out at 7:20, just in time for the closing prayer.  So basically we sat in the car for an hour for NOTHING.

Needless to say, I'm ready for the day to be over.  I busted out my homework for tomorrow and am procrastinating the rest so that we can put up Christmas stuff.  Hopefully this will put me in a better mood!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry friend. I have had a day like that recently too.