turqoise dots background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Month of Thankfuls

So I have been reading a lot of blogs that are doing a month of things they are thankful for.  I have decided to jump on this bandwagon and do it too.  I have loved reading everything people are thankful for, especially because most of them are the simple everyday things.  My list won't be in any kind of order of importance, just what I am thankful for that day.

Today I am thankful for girlfriends and their listening ear.  My friend Sam and I have aerobics together and we get ready after together.  Today we ended up just talking for quite a while, which was something I really needed.  I have been really frustrated about a few things and she just listened to me complain and didn't try to fix the problem.  It really helped me to just get everything off my chest.  So THANK YOU Sam!!

No comments: