I don't know why I feel like I am having a hard time coming up with something I am most thankful for today. Overall it has been a pretty good day. Tiring, but good.
I think I'd have to say today I am thankful for my friend Mimi and being able to watch Grey's Anatomy with her. I love going to her house every Thursday. She has the cutest little family and it has been fun to get to know each other. I think our friendship is a little bit of an example of why we should go to Relief Society activities. I met Mimi at one of our activities and we discovered that we both liked the show. It was at the end of last season so she told me when the new one started I could come over. I always wondered if she was serious or not, because like I said, we didn't really know each other well. Luckily she was serious and I have really enjoyed spending that hour with her each week. (well ok, the weeks we both remember haha) It is nice to have a girlfriend to just hang out with. I enjoy the short escape from my homework and everything else each week.
So, THANK YOU MIMI!!
1 comment:
Aww, thanks Brighton! I love having our girl nights!But you know you can come over anytime, even if is not Thursday :)
Post a Comment