Since I have pretty much missed this ENTIRE week, I am just going to write a whole bunch of things I am thankful for. They don't all go with a specific day or anything.
--My Husband. There will probably be lots of posts about being thankful for him. There are SO many reasons to be thankful for him. But today, I am thankful that he loves me and treats me right. I just found out a friend's husband wasn't faithful, and it just breaks my heart. I can't even imagine going through that.
--A good birthday. My birthday was pretty much a normal day, with a few bonuses. My husband made our normal breakfast (eggs), but brought it to me in bed. Then I had the normal school and work day. Then when Juston got out of class we started our celebration! I opened my presents (snuggie, socks, tights, umbrella, popcorn popper, and a bra buddy. haha. you put your bras in it to wash them so they don't get ruined. perfect gift for me since I ruin them ALL THE TIME) Then we went to Red Robin. YUM. Then we came back to Rexburg and got cupcakes and ice cream. We brought them home and then just watched Desperate Housewives. It was a perfect day. It was mostly normal, but I got some extra time out with Juston. Plus I got lots of messages from everyone, and calls from my family. I think Darci's call/message with her girls was one of my favorites.
--A week break from school! Today is our last day of school for a WHOLE WEEK! I am so excited. I have a lot of homework that I'll need to do over the break, but I won't have to go to class or work. Woo hoo! We can sleep in and just relax. We are also going to Boise to see Juston's parents, so that will be fun!
--My car didn't get stolen. On Wednesday (my birthday of all days haha), I drove up from my aerobics class to work. I had stuff in the backseat so I got that and then went up to work and then class. When I was done I was planning to go home and register Jamen for classes and just relax. When I got to my car I was digging in my pockets for my keys, but they were nowhere to be found. So I thought I had just left them on my desk at work so I went up there. Not there. I checked with all of the other offices they may have gotten turned into. Not there. I was starting to panic a little. So I left my stuff at my desk and decided to go back down to the car and see if I had dropped them or something. Well I found them. I didn't drop them or anything like that. I left them IN THE IGNITION! Holy cow. Seriously?! What was I thinking?! How did I turn the car OFF, get out with the stupid beeping, and NOT grab my keys?! But I am very thankful my car is still here.
--Jamen is coming! I am excited to have family close to hang out with. He is even living in the apartments right across the street (well kinda) from me. Hopefully I'm not too crazy busy and get to hang out with him lots.
--The Temple. We FINALLY got to go last night. We went with a few other couples in our ward and did sealings. It was so nice. I love the spiritual uplift it always gives me.
I know there are LOTS more things I am thankful for this week, but I think this will do for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment