turqoise dots background

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thankfuls

Friday, November 12, 2010
Today I am thankful that I found Juston's Christmas Present!!  I have been searching and searching for what I wanted to get him, and FINALLY found it!! And got a pretty good deal too.  I am so excited to give it to him.  This is going to be a long month and a half of trying not to spill the beans.  But I know he is going to love it!  I also thought of a bunch of other small things I can get/make for him and am excited to get those going.

Saturday, November 13, 2010
Today I am thankful for time.  I have been doing homework for a while now today and have gotten most of my homework done for this week.  This is GREAT because then I can be less stressed, and actually get to enjoy my birthday.  Last year that was definitely not the case.  This also means I can catch up on some of my reading that I have been slacking on.

No comments: