turqoise dots background
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Baby Boy
My sister got a new foster baby this week and we were finally able to go meet him tonight. HOLY COW! He is so cute and tiny. I couldn't get over how little he is. I don't know his exact weight but I do know it is under 6 pounds. Like I said, tiny. He is so cute though. He has tons of dark hair and always has a grumpy look on his face. We joked that he is like an old man in a baby body. That's really what he looks like. We weren't able to be there for very long so he was sleeping most of the time. Jackson kept wanting to bang on him. Other than that he didn't seem to even notice he was there. Ha. I am excited that we have a new tiny baby in the family. However, it is weird that Jackson won't be the "baby" anymore. I wonder if his name "baby Jackson" will soon disappear??? That means he's growing up, which makes me sad. Ohhh babies, just stop getting older already!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment