This my friends, is a perfectly clean kitchen. (ok, yes there are like two things out of place - skip over those!) Now, a clean kitchen may not seem like that big of a deal to some, probably most. However, this is a really big deal. Why? Well, because this is the first time this has EVER happened since we have lived in this house. Everything is put away off the counters (cans are in the can holder, bottled food is in the cabinets, everything has found a home). The cabinets (except one) are organized. The counters are clean and sanitized. The sink is empty. The dishwasher only has a few dirty dishes in it. Finally, the floors are vacuumed, swept, and mopped. I just want to sit and enjoy the cleanliness! Ahhh. Haha. Now I just have a few things in the living room to organize and clean the floors and the bathroom. Then it will be on to the fun part - decorating! WAHOO!!! I'm so excited that things are finally starting to feel put together. My goal is to have all the rooms organized by next weekend. We'll see if it happens. It will be a lot of work. But, I want it done so I think I can do it!

1 comment:
Your kitchen is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment