turqoise dots background

Thursday, October 4, 2012

One Year Ago....

Exactly one year ago today we were canning 5 million jars of apple, well, everything. I kept going into my room and sitting in the rocking chair, crying a little, in pain. Little did I know I was going into labor. That night seems like it was so so long ago. Where did the time go? Will my baby seriously be one tomorrow? I didn't think I would be weird and get emotional about it, but I totally am. I also wish he was able to understand. I want to do fun things with/for him. But he won't understand. So, I'll try not to be too busy getting ready for his party and spend lots of time playing with him. I was a little bit of a crazy mom and bought him a $9 balloon at party city. I think that will be a fun treat to play with :)

No comments: