turqoise dots background

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family Pictures and a Cake Smash

This weekend we were SO fortunate to have the opportunity to take family pictures as well as cake smash pictures of Jackson.  My ONLY regret with these pictures is that I forgot his birthday hat for the cake smash part.  Darn it.  It was so cute.  Oh well.  We had so much fun taking these pictures.  The couple (the Eason's @ eastonstudioslv.com) did such a great job.  Jackson was a little leery of them at first.  They got him warmed right up and being himself (mostly).  I LOVE how many expressions they were able to catch.  I seriously am so happy with how they turned out.

I know there are a million pictures on each collage....but I couldn't decide which ones to share.  So I just did them all. Ha. And basically, I didn't have 3 years to wait for them all to upload individually.....Enjoy!










2 comments:

The Dennett's said...

Brighton, you are SO beautiful! (as always). and all your family pictures are adorable. you should pick one to put at the top of your blog :)

Westensee Family said...

i couldn't choose either. my gosh, adorable pictures. your fam pictures are soooo good and you look amazing!