turqoise dots background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Garage Sale

There is a new group on Facebook that I have been added to called the "Centennial Hills Garage Sale."  It is bad, very bad.  Ha.  I am addicted.  This is also very bad.  Why you ask?  Well, I have no money.  I actually haven't bough a lot on it.  I have mostly bought things from my neighbor that were pretty cheap.  But dang, there is some good stuff on there.  I feel like I have to look at it all the time or I will miss all the good stuff.  Dangit.  Tonight there was a REALLY cute love seat on there.  It was white and old fashioned and just beautiful.  She put it up for $25 but then said she'd take bids.  It got up to $150 and there was no way I could spend that much.  Darn it.  I wanted it for my bedroom in the bay window.  Oh well.  But, now there is the question of why I can't ever sell anything on there.  Ha.

No comments: