turqoise dots background

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Garage Sales

Today my friend Nitosha and I woke up early to go garage sale-ing (how do you put that in writing? ha).  It was so much fun.  We found some seriously awesome deals.  Nitosha got a slide thing for her son for $3 (that I may have bought a few weeks ago for $20! GR), a stroller for $3, a bunch of shoes for $1 or less, clothes and PJs for $2 or less, and got a free desk.  I think she got some other stuff too but I don't remember all of it.  I got a cute white rocking chair for $7, a stroller (exactly what I wanted! small, lays down, good basket, tray for Jackson and I, and a decent shade) for $7, a bunch of clothes and PJs for $1 or less, shoes for $1 or less, a ton of baby hangers for $2, some shirts for me, a mirror for Jackson in the car, and a Christmas gift for Juston for $20.  I also got my mom a dog kennel thing she's been looking for and a ton of quilt batting.  We totally scored.  I'm pretty excited about it! We got almost everything we were looking for :) YAY!  It was so much fun going.  I wish there were community garage sales every weekend!

1 comment:

JacqueTruman said...

Hey Brighton I use to go garage saling with a good friend years ago venture out you just hop in you car look for garage sale signs walla tons of garage sales every Saturday. Some Saturday's are better than others but so much fun. Nieghborhood ones are the best but it is fun no matter what.
Jacque truman