turqoise dots background

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cutting Down Christmas Trees

The weekend before Thanksgiving we went with my family to cut down Christmas trees.  I haven't been able to do that for a few years so I loved being able to go.  It was a lot of time in the car but we had a lot of fun.  We went up to Beaver so there was even snow! When we got there we got all bundled up and were in the snow for maybe 45 minutes - if that! It was fun though and I love having real trees this year.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just say how weird it is seeing Juston holding a baby, and knowing it's HIS baby? Maybe its because we grew up together. But it's still weird to me! And awesome at the same time. That little baby sure is cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you and your cute little family.