turqoise dots background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Random Pictures

Just some fun random pictures we have taken over the last few weeks for your viewing pleasure :)

Tummy Time!



Haha - I'm not sure what this is from...but he looks so chubby in this picture!

All Clean!




He's so happy!


Grandma and Jackson
He slept for SO long in there that night.  We came home at like 8:30 or 9 and he fell asleep in the car seat.  I didn't want to wake him up (he hadn't taken very good naps that day) so I just left him in there.  I figured he'd wake up about 10:30-11 because that was his norm. Well, he didn't.  He slept until 5:30!

Sporting his fun diapers


I think this picture is so funny

This one too. His facial expression is just fun


Once again - so happy!

1 comment:

The Dennett's said...

Picture posts are the BEST :) your little guy is sooo cute, too, you can never post too many pics!