My birthday was a few weeks ago (I am a little behind on blogging!)
It was a great day - simple and perfect! First, Jackson slept really well that night (that was new for him). Then, Juston and my family brought me breakfast in bed - eyeballs. Yum. After breakfast Juston went to work and I was able to shower and actually get ready for the day - makeup and everything! Ha.
That afternoon my dad and I (and Jackson of course) went to lunch and ran a few errands. We went to Tropical Smoothie Cafe. I love that place! Wraps and smoothies are some of my favorite foods.
When Juston came home from work he brought me some beautiful flowers. We were able to just hang out until dinner that night. For dinner we had some of the most delicious steak ever, spinach salad, corn on the cob, cheesecake and ice cream. Yum.
After dinner we opened presents. I got new shoes (my feet grew from pregnancy so they were much needed), scarves, a cake stand, nail polish, and a girls night out! My mom, sisters, and I all went to the temple and Red Robin the next week. It was an awesome gift. I think I will ask for it every year now!
So basically, my birthday revolved around food. That's how holidays usually tend to be for me :) But it was just how I liked it! Simple, family, food.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Friend. I am glad that you had a good one. Your little man is getting so big, it is crazy.
Post a Comment