turqoise dots background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jackson's Blessing

Jackson was blessed by his dad - Juston - on Sunday, November 27th, 2011.  It was such a great day.  We had most of our family here to share this special day with him.  We blessed him at home because our church is so late and we wanted the people from out of town to be able to get on the road.  It was perfect.  I loved the intimate-ness of it all.

I'm having a hard time describing the day.  I feel like it was just too good to put into words.  Everything was just perfect.  The weather, the family, just everything.  It was also so surreal.  I couldn't believe this was my baby and my husband.

I was afraid to put Jackson into his outfit until right before - I was afraid he would poop or spit up on it or something.  Luckily - he never did either.  We were able to take a few pictures of him right before.  He was so calm the whole morning.  When Juston gave him the blessing he was so peaceful.  It was wonderful.  Juston gave him a beautiful blessing.

After the blessing everyone stayed for soup and salads and just hung out.  It was fun to have one last time together before everyone had to go home.  Thank you to everyone who could come and spend this special day with us!

Jackson in his cute outfit (that was way too big haha. But you can't really tell in these pictures)








Everyone in the circle.
Nate, Brother Ruiz, Devin, Jamen, Grandpa Noorda, Spencer, Derk, Great Grandpa Killpack, Matt, Great Grandpa Pace, Shane, Juston, Jameson, Grandpa Pace, and Craig.



Juston and Jackson right after the blessing

Juston and Brother Ruiz.  Brother Ruiz was the presiding Bishopbrick member who came.


Everyone that came for the blessing

Everyone making funny faces

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a special time as a family! :)