Juston's birthday was last week - he is OLD now ;) He is officially a quarter of a century - 25 years old! We dad our little family party on Tuesday. He requested Capriottis sandwiches, some buffalo chicken dip stuff, and milkshakes. I also made an awesome dessert. Cookie on the bottom, oreos in the middle, and brownie on top. Super yummy! He got some casual shirts from my parents and a dress shirt from me (well, an IOU for one). I wasn't able to find what I was looking for in time so we went the next day to pick one out at the mall. We ended up getting super lucky with the shirt too. He really wanted a white dress shirt with French cuffs (for cufflinks). However, every shirt we found like that was over 60 bucks. We just don't have that kind of money to spend on a shirt. We decided we would try one more store (Macy's) and if we couldn't find anything then we could pick something else out for his birthday present. Well, lucky us we found an awesome deal! Macy's shirts were half off! So we ended up spending about $25 on a new nice dress shirt. Score!
One thing I love about Juston's work is how good they are to him. For his birthday they bought him lunch, a yummy cake (Nothing Bundt cake), and got him movie tickets and a gift card for the concessions. The patients and everyone sang to him as well.
I think (hope) he had a good birthday. Happy birthday again babe! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment