Holy cow! Is my baby really over two months old now!? I can't believe it. I used to think it was dumb when people said, "He is growing too fast! He needs to stop!" or whatever. But now I totally understand and find myself thinking and saying the same things.
At his check-up his stats were:
Weight: 11 pounds 15 ounces
Length: 22 1/4 inches
What he has been up to:
- he has discovered his hands and loves to suck on them
- he loves to lick everything, but especially anything fabric
- he is sleeping longer stretches through the night (usually only waking up once)....ok, when I wrote this he was! Now he is back to waking up every 2 hours or so. Definitely not my favorite.
- he HATES falling asleep. It is a huge struggle to get him to take naps and go to sleep now.
- he has been throwing up (I'll post more about it later) and we are still figuring out why exactly
- he is a champ at holding his head up
- he goes about 4-5 minutes on his belly before he gets mad (I'm also not very consistent with making him do tummy time. So he might do better if I laid him down more)
- he is SMILING! It is seriously so fun to get him to smile. He has such a big open mouthed grin
- he loves to sit in the bouncy chair. I think he likes it because he can see what's going on and still wiggle as much as he wants. If he's awake that's his favorite place to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment