turqoise dots background

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hiking at Redrock

A few weeks ago we went hiking out at Red Rock.  We just walked around on the paths and then just hiked up the rocks a little bit.  It was such a nice day and was really fun to get out into the fresh air.  We just bundled Jackson up and put him in the carrier.  I love that he is still small enough that when we do things like that he is just content and sleeps most of the time.

Part of the time Juston and the boys wanted to go hike on some other rocks.  I didn't really feel comfortable with us taking Jackson on them so I just sat with him while they went off.  I actually liked just sitting and enjoying the quiet and simple beauty of the desert.  Hopefully we can get out and do that again sometime!

















This is the nasty tarantula we saw on the hike back to the car.  I definitely did NOT get close to it. Sick.

No comments: