This year we were in Vegas for Thanksgiving! I have kinda missed the craziness of the Noorda Thanksgivings. It was a fun weekend. Juston's parents flew in that morning. We went back to our house for a little while so his dad could hold Jackson for the first time. Then we spent the rest of the day at Julia's house stuffing our faces with super yummy food. Seriously, it was all so good.
That evening a few people went to the movies. I decided to stay home and look at the ads and get ready for Black Friday shopping! WalMart opened at 10 pm this year so we got there about 9 (I'm really hoping stores don't start opening earlier than that. I don't want to have to choose between the crazy shopping fun and the Thanksgiving festivities...) We had a lot of fun shopping though. I mostly went for the fun - I didn't really buy much. We did learn that Darci is good at batting her eyelashes to get to the front of lines. ;) haha
After our shopping we came home and I took a nap. Juston was awesome and watched Jackson during all of this. Lucky for Juston Jackson slept really well that night. While I was taking my nap he went over to his aunt's house to hang out with his parents and grandparents and everyone. I was so exhausted. When I finally woke up I thought it would be like 11. Nope, it was like 1. Holy cow I slept so well!
That afternoon GayLynn, Morgan, Sarah, and my grandpa all came down. We spent the night just hanging out and watching movies. Friday mostly is just a blur to me. Saturday Jodi and Nate and their family came, we took Pace family pictures (thanks again Darci!), getting food, and being worked over at Sally's. (ha - basically the lady at the cash register was a very good sales lady!)
It was a great weekend. I loved having so much family around. I wish it could happen more often!
I'm sad we didn't get any pictures of him in his whole outfit. I might put it on him again just to take a picture. He had on a really cute hat and some tan pants with this onsie.
Jackson and Great Grandma Ruth
(there is him in his outfit - too bad you can't see it better)
Jackson, Juston, and Great Grandparents Pace
Grandpa, Jackson, and his 2nd cousins
4 generations - Jackson, Juston, Grandpa Pace, and Great Grandpa Pace
4 generations on my side - Jackson, me, Grandma Noorda, and Great Grandpa Killpack
1 comment:
Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment