turqoise dots background

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Date Night!

Juston and I were able to go on a date today and it was so great! We decided to change things up a bit. We went to Olive Garden for lunch with the boys / hello! Never ending pasta bowl for $10!! All over that. 


Then we took them to our neighbor's and went out on our own. We went to a new housing development to look walk through the houses. It's so fun to walk through and pretend we'd get to actually buy and decorate and live in the houses. One house had a full bar in the kitchen (like, a totally seperate bar for drinks, not a breakfast bar). I thought it was great!! Now, the other people walking through thought if was great for the partying aspect. Me? I thought it would be great to have a spot to do homework and not have to move the mess for dinner. Ha. 

After we walked through the houses we went for dessert. We went to BJs and got pizookies. Yum. 

It was such a simple date but so great. We got to talk and hang out and live in fantasy land for a little bit. I definitely want to do it again sometime. I'm so glad we have neighbors we can trade babysitting with to make these nights possible. 

Here are some pictures of the decor I liked. 




No comments: