Tonight turned out to be a way fun night. I was nervous about it because Grayson has been fussy all day - but it was a good night! We went over to my friend's house to play games and just hang out. She was in town for family stuff this weekend and didn't want to leave really. My parents and a bunch of people planned the game night with her parents so we just joined in. It was fun. We played mafia, had yummy snacks, and just had a good time. I'm glad we decided to go. Slate watched Jackson and it was SO nice to have some adult time without him.
Oh, and today we did a free day so I had lots of soda. After only being off of if for two days I feel like crap today! Holy cow. I definitely feel like I can go back to only having soda every once in a while. Now I'm way excited to be back on the healthy wagon. Free days aren't as great as I thought if would be. Hopefully that means Ill do better next week....we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment