turqoise dots background
Saturday, September 14, 2013
Is it Christmas Yet?
I am getting so excited for Christmas this year! I usually am not one to get excited super early, even though I LOVE Christmas time. This year is different though. Jackson is older and can get excited about gifts. I think he'll understand presents have cool things in them. I don't know. He won't really "get" the magic, but he'll start to a little bit. I'm so excited for that. Plus, we've started shopping (and honestly are almost done) so we aren't so stressed about it in December. I'm SO excited about a few of the things we've gotten. Every single thing is either from a thrift store or consignment sale so our money has been able to go further. Today we got him his very first bike! We paid a whopping $6! Ha. We are going to turn it into one of those balance bikes and make it look a bit newer (although it is in really great shape already). I'm really excited about it. He is obsessed with anything that has wheels lately so I know he will love it. Ah. Seriously, do we really have to wait 3 more months!? Ha. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for Christmas too! I already know what I'm doing for almost everyone besides Tim. (he's always hard though). Plus I'm making all the presents we're giving to family or to Kenneth so that will save us lots. :)
Post a Comment