turqoise dots background

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thoughts

I have been thinking so much today and these last few days about our friends who just lost their little girl.  My thoughts and emotions have been all over the place.  Every time I  try to verbalize what I'm thinking and feeling I just get all jumbled.  There are so many emotions!

But, the one thing I can say for sure is that I am so grateful for the Gospel.  I am so grateful to know that sweet little Ella will be reunited with her parents one day.  I am so grateful to know that Heavenly Father has a plan.  He knows her parents better than anyone else and he will help them get through this.  I am so grateful for eternal families.  It is so comforting to know that I am sealed to my family.  I am grateful that it has been working out for me to keep my boys here with me more than with a babysitter.  I am so grateful I have been given the opportunity to hold my babies closer, tell them I love them, smother them in hugs and kisses, and just be with them another day.

I love my family so very much.  I am so glad they all chose me to be their wife and mom.


No comments: