On Thursdays the trampoline place Flip N Out lets moms jump for free so we FINALLY went and took advantage. Oh my gosh!! Why have we never been before!? (okay, because if you have to pay then it's expensive) It was so great! I went with my new neighbor Krista, her two boys, and my two boys. Thankfully Grayson slept for most of the time we were there so he just sat in the stroller. The other awesome part about it was we had the whole thing basically to ourselves most of the time. It is in a big warehouse and has a bouncy basketball court thing, giant blow up slide, and a huge trampoline area. We had so much fun jumping with the boys, racing across the length of the trampolines, and letting them pretend to play the arcade games. We were only there for an hour but it was so great. We were running and jumping and using tons of energy the entire time. We all left sweaty and out of breath haha. Now I really really wish we had two cars so we could go every Thursday between preschool and dinner. I want to go back with Juston some time - I know he'd have tons of fun too. Either way - we are going back! :)
These pictures are awful - but it's basically impossible to take a picture of a kid jumping while you are jumping. Ha.











No comments:
Post a Comment