turqoise dots background

Friday, September 20, 2013

Gilcrease Orchard Field Trip

On Wednesday I took all of my preschool classes to the Gilcrease Orchards for a little field trip.  We have been learning about apples in class so it was perfect!  It was different than I was expecting (not sure what I was expecting) but it was fun.  Thankfully Karen could come so I could take Jackson but still be able to spend time with the kids and take pictures and all of that.  It was fun!

Jackson was oddly mellow and tired the whole time though.  He didn't get as excited about the tractor ride and things as we thought he would.  But he did love going in maze and picking the apples - and being super independent! Ha.  He did not want help picking apples or carrying any of his treasures.  Funny kid.  I want to go back in October to pick some little pumpkins!


























No comments: